The Sacred Grove Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the Master Sword

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FierceDeityLink!
Site God
Site God
FierceDeityLink!

Rupees : 103199
Hearts : 4

Hero
Character Name: Fierce Deity Link
Race:: Sage

13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay  _
PostSubject: 13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay    13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:51 am

Hey this is FDL with some new news we have a video of new gameplay! Very Happy We also have a article of 13 things you may not know about skyward Sword.

Here is the Gameplay:

And The 13 Facts:

1. Link is still right-handed. That’s right, like with Twilight Princess, Link has been changed from a lefty to a righty, so as to further immerse most of the population who will be holding the Wii Remote in their right hand. So it looks like lefties may be out of luck, as Aonuma has stated that he “just hope[s] that people will play it right-handed.”

2. Drinking potions no longer stops the game. Unlike in previous Zeldas, where the action would pause while Link leisurely suckled his magic juice, Link will have to slurp it down while continuing to evade enemy attacks.

3. The art style, which appears to be a mixture of those of Twilight Princess and Wind Waker, is heavily inspired by late 19th century impressionists, particularly Paul Cezanne.

4. Item selection is handled differently than in other Zelda titles. In Skyward Sword, players switch between their currently selected implements in real time. Link possesses a sort of “hammer space” from which he can grab any of his useful devices. Players merely hold B while reaching towards the item to grab it, making dodging blows while swapping out your slingshot for your bow an easy process.

5. In the demo, what appears to be Death Mountain is visible in the distance. Sadly, it was inaccessible during the demo, despite our best efforts.

6. The controller outline on the HUD was designed for the E3 demo. Nintendo is still working on the final HUD, although players may be able to turn it off completely.

7. Aiming controls are a mix of IR pointing like in Twilight Princess and WM+ gestural aiming like in Wii Sports Resort. Miyamoto and co. are weighing the best option in every case to make item control as intuitive as possible.

8. Skyward Sword’s director is former Capcom employee Hidemaro Fujibayashi. He worked on the Capcom-developed Zelda titles Minish Cap, Oracle of Ages, Oracle of Seasons, and the Four Swords portion of Link to the Past on the GBA, as well as working on Phantom Hourglass for Nintendo.

9. Most of the game is finalized. The rest of the development process will largely focus on refining the look of the game.

10. Some (if not all) of the music in the final game will be orchestrated, according to Shigeru Miyamoto. If true, this will be the first Zelda game to feature this during gameplay.

11. The game is much harder than recent 3D Zelda titles. Minibosses take off two hearts when they hit you, which is up to eight times what they have in other recent games in the series.

12. MotionPlus sword control greatly affects battle strategy. Players have to watch their enemy’s movements, wait for the proper timing, and then strike from the appropriate angle in order to make blows connect.

13. So far, nine different enemy types have been shown. We have seen Bokoblins, Chu Chu, Deku Babas, Deku Octoroks, Keese, some kind of Scorpion, a Stalfos, Walltulas, and a fiery Toadpolis.

13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay  Skyward5(1)
Back to top Go down
https://thesacredgroveforums.forummotion.com
Link64
Sage
Sage
Link64

Rupees : 101156

PostSubject: Re: 13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay    13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:41 pm

This...game...is....AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
FierceDeityLink!
Site God
Site God
FierceDeityLink!

Hero

PostSubject: Re: 13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay    13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:09 pm

Yeah.

I think they made it more life-like by not pausing the game to drink potions.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCrow
Wise Man
Wise Man
ShadowCrow

Rupees : 101148
Hearts : 0

PostSubject: Re: 13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay    13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:11 am

Did you look at Paul Cezanne's artwork? If the game landscapes are similar to that, I'll cry.

Skyward Sword's gonna kick @$$! I've decided!!!!!!! I'm not scared anymore, this games gonna be damn awesome!

(sorry for the language, I'm just REALLY excited!)
Back to top Go down
Link64
Sage
Sage
Link64

Rupees : 101156

PostSubject: Re: 13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay    13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:09 am

I
CON
CUR
!!!
Back to top Go down
FierceDeityLink!
Site God
Site God
FierceDeityLink!

Hero

PostSubject: Re: 13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay    13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:42 pm

No its fine I am just going to have to censor it.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCrow
Wise Man
Wise Man
ShadowCrow

PostSubject: Re: 13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay    13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:02 pm

Yeah sorry... :X
Back to top Go down
FierceDeityLink!
Site God
Site God
FierceDeityLink!

Hero

PostSubject: Re: 13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay    13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:51 am

Lol its ok. I just got back from camp. ^.^
Back to top Go down
ShadowCrow
Wise Man
Wise Man
ShadowCrow

PostSubject: Re: 13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay    13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:51 am

Cool! Was it fun?
Back to top Go down
FierceDeityLink!
Site God
Site God
FierceDeityLink!

Hero

PostSubject: Re: 13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay    13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:00 pm

Yeah it was. I'm sure you have read the story TW posted from it.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCrow
Wise Man
Wise Man
ShadowCrow

PostSubject: Re: 13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay    13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:03 pm

Yeah it was awesome XD
Back to top Go down
FierceDeityLink!
Site God
Site God
FierceDeityLink!

Hero

PostSubject: Re: 13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay    13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:05 pm

I was terrified.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCrow
Wise Man
Wise Man
ShadowCrow

PostSubject: Re: 13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay    13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:21 pm

LOL

Go camping with your friends. Then you'll really get to know them XD
Back to top Go down
FierceDeityLink!
Site God
Site God
FierceDeityLink!

Hero

PostSubject: Re: 13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay    13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:18 am

XD

I drank like a gallon of water. When I was there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay    13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

13 Things You didn't know about Skyward Sword+ Gameplay

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sacred Grove Forums :: News Board :: Community News-