The Sacred Grove Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the Master Sword

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Adventures of the Sacred-Grove

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
windmaster
Wise Man
Wise Man
windmaster

Rupees : 97388
Hearts : 0

Hero
Character Name:
Race::

Adventures of the Sacred-Grove _
PostSubject: Adventures of the Sacred-Grove   Adventures of the Sacred-Grove I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:59 pm

Hello everyone this is going to be a great Story/Game.
As you know it's called Adventures of the Sacred-Grove.
The rules are in red
1 you can only control you character
2 your character must speak and have movement each time you post
3 post your character in the SG Character topic
4 If a sub character is involved Like a shop owner they do not need a character in the character topic
5 post any monsters in the SG Monster topic
6 If any other rules are made they will be in red
7 Decrees and notes will be posted in blue
8 If you character comes in late find a cool way to bring him or her in
9 When you're done post a gem Kokiri\'s Emerald or medallion Light Medallion
10 all general rules apply

The story starts with a decree going throughout the land calling the hero (all of us) to meet in the Hyrul Castle.

Decree
Villages must choose they're stongest hero and send them to Hyrul Castle
They will meet and discus the problems of the land.
From the Hyrul Castle Gaurd

"Well, I'm here," called windmaster as he tested the spring on his bow.
Kokiri\'s Emerald
Back to top Go down
windmaster
Wise Man
Wise Man
windmaster

Hero
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Sacred-Grove   Adventures of the Sacred-Grove I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:48 pm

He stood next to the door waiting for the others.
The large room stood next to the main gate. The captain of of the guard stood and the head of the main table.
"you're the first one here," the captain said "take a chair."
"I'll stand,"windmaster said sliding the chair back in.
Back to top Go down
windmaster
Wise Man
Wise Man
windmaster

Hero
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Sacred-Grove   Adventures of the Sacred-Grove I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:54 pm

"Who else is coming," asked windmaster looking out the door at the people walking past
"Heros from every village, I hope."
Kokiri\'s Emerald
Back to top Go down

Hero
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Sacred-Grove   Adventures of the Sacred-Grove I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:28 am

"Here!", light called as he entered the room.

"please, take a seat," The captain of the guard said. Light thanked him and took a seat.

"So how are you today Windmaster?", he asked Zora\'s Sapphire

Last edited by Twilight Wolf on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
windmaster
Wise Man
Wise Man
windmaster

Hero
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Sacred-Grove   Adventures of the Sacred-Grove I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:53 pm

"very bored," he said aiming an arrow strait up, letting it fly, and then catching in on the down fall.
"It's only us two," he said as a flipped the arrow back in his quiver.
Kokiri\'s Emerald
Back to top Go down

Hero
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Sacred-Grove   Adventures of the Sacred-Grove I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:54 pm

"How many people have to be here before the Captain tells us what's going on?" Light asked while stroking his pet dragon Smaug. Zora\'s Sapphire

Last edited by Twilight Wolf on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
windmaster
Wise Man
Wise Man
windmaster

Hero
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Sacred-Grove   Adventures of the Sacred-Grove I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:11 pm

"we can start right now if no one else is coming," the captain said.
"I say we wait for another minuet to see," windmaster said grabbing the emerald around his neck he leaped onto the banisters leaping again twisting and firing a shoot that missed the back of the chair he was aiming for by an inch.
"darn I'm rusty" he said landing and retrieving the arrow. He looked at Light and said, "There is always a time to practice in everything, and everywhere."
Kokiri\'s Emerald
Back to top Go down

Hero
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Sacred-Grove   Adventures of the Sacred-Grove I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:35 pm

"Well said," Light said, twirling the Master Sword around in his hand. "And I think we should wait a bit longer because I have a friend who said he would be coming soon."

"And as for time for practice, how about a quick match? Wooden swords and shields only." Zora\'s Sapphire

Last edited by Twilight Wolf on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
windmaster
Wise Man
Wise Man
windmaster

Hero
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Sacred-Grove   Adventures of the Sacred-Grove I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:45 pm

"Well, OK," he said putting down his bow and quiver and reaching for the emerald at his neck he held up his hand and a wooden sword appeared in his palm.
"Lets go but I'm better with a bow then a sword" he said taking a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down

Hero
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Sacred-Grove   Adventures of the Sacred-Grove I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:53 pm

"Well when I get a bow we'll have some archery contests," Light said. He put up his hands and his master sword and Hyrulian shield disappeared and were replaced with a wooden sword and shield.

"Wow," Light remarked, looking at the wooden items in his hands," I haven't used these since my childhood."

Light charged, he raised the sword above his head and brought it down on Windmaster with so much force they both went flying across the room.

"Sorry, sometimes forget my own strength" Zora\'s Sapphire

Back to top Go down
windmaster
Wise Man
Wise Man
windmaster

Hero
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Sacred-Grove   Adventures of the Sacred-Grove I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:58 pm

"It's not that, it's just because I'm a a lot litter then you" he answered getting to his feet "and also that means I'm quicker," he said quickly running around and jabbing at lights back. Kokiri\'s Emerald
Back to top Go down

Hero
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Sacred-Grove   Adventures of the Sacred-Grove I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:03 pm

Light swung around and used his shield to block the rain of blows. He then ran over to the table and jumped off in in a spectacular and amazing powerful jump attack hitting Windmaster's sword out of his hand and across the room.

Light picked it up, "I win!," he said cheerfully. He handed the sword back to Windmaster. "But if it was an archery contest, I wouldn't stand a chance."

He lifted the wooden items into the air and replaced then with his normal gear.

"I'm going to go get some more practice in," Light said," Catch ya later."

And Light left for the training grounds Zora\'s Sapphire

Last edited by Twilight Wolf on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
windmaster
Wise Man
Wise Man
windmaster

Hero
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Sacred-Grove   Adventures of the Sacred-Grove I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:07 pm

"Well we both need practice, If you need us we'll be in the training grounds." windmaster said to the captain.
"fine by me," he said as windmaster followed Light out the doors to the training grounds.
Kokiri\'s Emerald
Back to top Go down

Hero
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Sacred-Grove   Adventures of the Sacred-Grove I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:36 pm

Light looked disappointed. "The one back at the castle is much larger than this," He mumbled to himself, "Well I'm going to go try to see what training I can get in with the guards without killing them, You should probably go work on your archery over at the range. I hear that it's a nice sized one with plenty of targets for all levels of experience. my friend should be here soon, he said he get here sometime this afternoon."

Light began walking over to the guards that were sparring with each other. "Oh yeah," He called, "And I thought you should know, after this briefing, I'll be returning to the Palace for some time to report what I heard to Queen Midna. That's pretty much the only reason I'm here. I'll find you guys later so just leave without me."

He walked over to the guards. They laughed at him, said he wouldn't have a chance being his size (Side note: Light is extremely small, as is the rest of the Reglan clan. This gives him the ability to move unseen and get through small gaps in an enemies defence delivering a more fatal blow.) Light raised his hand, one of the guards was raised into the air as if by magic. Light then swung his hand to the side and the guard went flying. The laughter stopped.

"Ok," Light said, "Now who's first?"
Zora\'s Sapphire
Back to top Go down
FierceDeityLink!
Site God
Site God
FierceDeityLink!

Rupees : 103059
Hearts : 4

Hero
Character Name: Fierce Deity Link
Race:: Sage

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Sacred-Grove   Adventures of the Sacred-Grove I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:20 pm

Fierce Deity Link stood for a second and gazed at the castle before him. It put his small village to shame with it's size. He ran from their on knowing he was late. As he entered the meeting room the guard posted said the others were at the archery range. Sneaking up on the two from behind Fierce Deity Link two arrows both inches from Twilight Wolf's and windmaster's faces hitting the bullseye on each of their targets.

Laeoni looked down down at the archery range below. He saw the others. Running across the rooftops he reached the meeting room. Jumping through the window. Then he waited.

Goron\'s Ruby
Back to top Go down
https://thesacredgroveforums.forummotion.com
windmaster
Wise Man
Wise Man
windmaster

Hero
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Sacred-Grove   Adventures of the Sacred-Grove I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:51 pm

Remember that your character must speak each time you post.
windmaster stood as still as possible aiming the shaft of the arrow around accounting for the wind. "Always account for the wind" he murmured to himself as he let the arrow fly. he stood their and watched his arrow fly and curve hitting the target near the center. "Darn forgot that this place has less wind force then home."
Back to top Go down
FierceDeityLink!
Site God
Site God
FierceDeityLink!

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Sacred-Grove   Adventures of the Sacred-Grove I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:24 pm

From behind FDL said "With more power the arrow flies faster and the wind does not affect is, Master of Wind" "I would invest in a stronger bow" FDL then shows windmaster his powerful bow.

Meanwhile:

Laeoni was sharping his blade with a small rock in the meeting corners. Once his dual katana swords were sharpened he put them in the sheaths. Then he took is silver armor and went to polishing. Laeoni then asked "Were is everyone I could have sworn I was late?"

The guard then replied "There at the archery range. They should be back soon"
Back to top Go down
windmaster
Wise Man
Wise Man
windmaster

Hero
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Sacred-Grove   Adventures of the Sacred-Grove I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:02 pm

"Sometimes it doesn't matter how strong your bow is it also matters calm and the placement of the wind can do,"windmaster said as he placed another arrow in his bow and aimed his bow up and fired. The arrow went up and curved and hit the target on the other side of the range
"Hero's to the meeting room." said a guard at the door.
"that's us,"windmaste yelled as he ran out of the range and down the road.
Back to top Go down
FierceDeityLink!
Site God
Site God
FierceDeityLink!

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Sacred-Grove   Adventures of the Sacred-Grove I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:08 am

Noticing the rest of the hero's had come in. Laeoni stood up and greeted them saying "Ah the Hero are here".

FierceDietyLink then set down his bow sword and quiver. Then quietly sat down for the briefing.
Back to top Go down
windmaster
Wise Man
Wise Man
windmaster

Hero
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Sacred-Grove   Adventures of the Sacred-Grove I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:25 pm

"Finlay more heroes are here." windmaster send as he stood behind his chair waiting for a briefing, he set his bow and quiver on the table.
Back to top Go down
windmaster
Wise Man
Wise Man
windmaster

Hero
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Sacred-Grove   Adventures of the Sacred-Grove I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:48 am

sorry i meant said in stead of send.
Kokiri\'s Emerald
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Sacred-Grove   Adventures of the Sacred-Grove I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventures of the Sacred-Grove

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sacred Grove Forums :: Other :: Role Playing-