The Sacred Grove Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the Master Sword

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

looking for Twilight Princess walthrough

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hero
Character Name:
Race::

looking for Twilight Princess walthrough _
PostSubject: looking for Twilight Princess walthrough   looking for Twilight Princess walthrough I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:43 pm

if pyrobomber is reading this, i was wondering if you coulld make a guide to twilight princess hwen you're done the one for a link to the past. FDL's having me make a video walkthrouhgh once i get a new camcorder. Mines not gonna be verry good thought (gonna be gamecubbe version, most people play Wii version)
Back to top Go down
Pyrobomber
Zora Guitarist
Zora Guitarist
Pyrobomber

Rupees : 101227
Hearts : 0

Hero
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: looking for Twilight Princess walthrough   looking for Twilight Princess walthrough I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:24 pm

Glad to see you're taking an interest in walkthroughs.

As for making one for TP... I don't really know. It's gonna take me a long time to finish the one for ALttP in the first place, and my copy of TP is in some storage box in the basement. Suffice to say, I haven't played it in a long time. Sorry to disappoint you.

For your walkthrough, I recommend a few things:

1. For the absolute BEST results, I would do it on an emulator that can take audio and visual movies of the games you are playing, (be warned that emulators are somewhat illegal) However, to do this you would need a very large amount of space on your hard drive and a very, very good graphics card. I actually tried to do this on my computer, and I crashed it in the process, so be warned again.

2. If you're going to use a camcorder, make sure there isn't a whole lot of moving air in the room, it makes the audio sound like crap.

3. MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. I'm not saying you don't, but I've seen way too many people who think they're so great until they get to a boss fight and get their a$$es whuped.

4. Lastly, go to ZD's TP walkthroughs if you want to see some really good stuff. I personally think they are the best at this kind of thing.

Good luck Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/index.php

Hero
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: looking for Twilight Princess walthrough   looking for Twilight Princess walthrough I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:56 pm

thanks for the tips. I've also decided that I'm gonna also do a written Spirit Tracks Guide (for the main story line, not with the extras) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FierceDeityLink!
Site God
Site God
FierceDeityLink!

Rupees : 103279
Hearts : 4

Hero
Character Name: Fierce Deity Link
Race:: Sage

PostSubject: Re: looking for Twilight Princess walthrough   looking for Twilight Princess walthrough I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:19 am

Actually I have already started one. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://thesacredgroveforums.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for Twilight Princess walthrough   looking for Twilight Princess walthrough I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for Twilight Princess walthrough

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sacred Grove Forums :: The Games :: Zelda Disscusion-