The Sacred Grove Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the Master Sword

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

This Random Idea I Have

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MidnasWolf
Goron
Goron

Rupees : 99806
Hearts : 0

This Random Idea I Have _
PostSubject: This Random Idea I Have   This Random Idea I Have I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:50 pm

(by the way, this is on ZC, HF, and SG because I ahve no idea where everyone is gathering now Crying or Very sad )

So coming back from my trip I was bored and suddenly came up with this weris idea: what if we all joined forces to create an animation about like 5 or 6 Zelda geeks who have to go through the events of a Zelda game, like TP. We all have the nessacery skills, and we could also bring in people from the outside Smile. we could do voice acting, assign staff for like music, animating, and script writing. We could even get some one to write a fanfic on it and post it places. Either way, it'll atract more members Smile

NOTE: This was just a random idea I had. I'm okay with people saying no to it and stuff, I just felt like sharing it with you
Back to top Go down
Link64
Sage
Sage
Link64

Rupees : 100196
Hearts : 4

PostSubject: Re: This Random Idea I Have   This Random Idea I Have I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:35 pm

it would be hard, but it would be fun! I can do script writing easy, it's just really hard actually get me typing. That and I LOVE voive acting! I'd try for that too! It's a great idea, but getting everyone motivated would be the hard part!
Back to top Go down
MidnasWolf
Goron
Goron

PostSubject: Re: This Random Idea I Have   This Random Idea I Have I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:35 pm

I got two people on ZC who alreayd said ok to it
Back to top Go down
BringbackMidna64
Kokiri Child
Kokiri Child
BringbackMidna64

Rupees : 99791

PostSubject: Re: This Random Idea I Have   This Random Idea I Have I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:59 pm

That would be amazing to work on! I would love to help in any way I could if you end up doing this. :3
Back to top Go down
Ezlo_126
Ezlo_126

Rupees : 100016

PostSubject: Re: This Random Idea I Have   This Random Idea I Have I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:07 pm

I could co-write with u if you wanted L64. I got a few ideas. One building off of LZF4's truth or dare bit.
Back to top Go down
MidnasWolf
Goron
Goron

PostSubject: Re: This Random Idea I Have   This Random Idea I Have I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:17 pm

I have too many people saying that they will write the script! So please bear with me as I will latter post some positions and stuff
Back to top Go down
FierceDeityLink!
Site God
Site God
FierceDeityLink!

Rupees : 102239

Hero
Character Name: Fierce Deity Link
Race:: Sage

PostSubject: Re: This Random Idea I Have   This Random Idea I Have I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:23 pm

Sounds good. I am in.
Back to top Go down
https://thesacredgroveforums.forummotion.com
MidnasWolf
Goron
Goron

PostSubject: Re: This Random Idea I Have   This Random Idea I Have I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:43 pm

Ok people, I have finally come up with the position thing, and I have decided (to the displeasure of most of you people) to move this to HF so that we are all a family and so that L64 will be the only one who would need to make a new account.(sorry)

Note to All: We need characters people! So lets make up some! (you do it all the time in your dreams)

http://hyrulefield.forumotion.com/off-topic-f7/this-random-idea-i-have-t94.htm#4124
Back to top Go down
FierceDeityLink!
Site God
Site God
FierceDeityLink!

Hero

PostSubject: Re: This Random Idea I Have   This Random Idea I Have I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:01 am

Can I play link. Did we get someone from Newgrounds.
Back to top Go down
MidnasWolf
Goron
Goron

PostSubject: Re: This Random Idea I Have   This Random Idea I Have I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:59 pm

You'll have to audition

and no I haven;t yet
Back to top Go down
FierceDeityLink!
Site God
Site God
FierceDeityLink!

Hero

PostSubject: Re: This Random Idea I Have   This Random Idea I Have I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:11 pm

Well me must get someone.

How would we audition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Random Idea I Have   This Random Idea I Have I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Random Idea I Have

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sacred Grove Forums :: Other :: Anything Else-