The Sacred Grove Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the Master Sword

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ezlo_126
Ezlo_126

Rupees : 100576
Hearts : 0

Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.( _
PostSubject: Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.(   Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.( I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:16 pm

I just pre-ordered Other M, so i'm a little excited. Just warning you in advance.

I found a video of the first few minutes of gameplay! Fairly new. It's on Gamespot's Comic-Con coverage. (try saying that 5 times fast.)

http://comic-con.gamespot.com/video/6272387/

I can't wait for this. There's also something called, "Theater Mode." That is unlocked after you beat the game. It's a 2 hour movie made up of cut-scenes and a few selected clips of gameplay.

http://gamerant.com/metroid-story-trailer-theater-mode-revealed-jeff-31235/

There's also an epic little story trailer on the site.

So yeah...EPICNESSAAAAAH!
Back to top Go down
Link64
Sage
Sage
Link64

Rupees : 100756
Hearts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.(   Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.( I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:18 pm

I'm a huge Zelda fan, but I can safely say I've played more games (and beatin them) than most gamers! But a question often brought to me is that if I were to fan boy over another series, what would it be? Honestly....I'm not sure.... As I can think of MANY series I've fallen for! Final Fantasy, Super Mario, Onimusha, Kingdom Hearts, Halo, Tales of..., ...of Mana, Devil May Cry, Kirby, Pokemon, Megaman, Sonic! The list goes on and on and on! But I can safely say, for one reason or another. The only other series I've gone out of my way to play every title of?

METROID

Metroid: Other M
$58.62
Pre-paid a month before release.

The question is
Do you...
"Remember me?"

Last edited by Link64 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ezlo_126
Ezlo_126

PostSubject: Re: Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.(   Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.( I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:25 pm

"Remember me?"
Yay Anthoney Higgs! Preordered already at gamestop. (Which i read as Games Top for some reason.)
What do you think of the theater mode? Question
Back to top Go down
Link64
Sage
Sage
Link64

PostSubject: Re: Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.(   Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.( I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:32 pm

Well, Theater mode is nothing new, lets face it. Plenty of cinematic games have it! But it's that fact that it's there that excites me. Plain proof that this game is going to be just that! Crazy Cinematic.

They can't give Mario and Zelda that much voice acting. So on to the next big game! Metroid. And though I'll miss everything the Prime series gave us. It's gonna be fun going back into the 2-D (Which just a hint of visor action still left! XDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
FierceDeityLink!
Site God
Site God
FierceDeityLink!

Rupees : 102799

Hero
Character Name: Fierce Deity Link
Race:: Sage

PostSubject: Re: Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.(   Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.( I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:28 pm

Cool. I am trying to get into Metriod. And I am probably going to get Other M after it comes out when the prices go down.
Back to top Go down
https://thesacredgroveforums.forummotion.com
Link64
Sage
Sage
Link64

PostSubject: Re: Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.(   Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.( I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:22 pm

You mean buy it used. Wii games are stapled at 50 bucks and there they shall stay. Only used games defy that rule of thumb.
Back to top Go down
FierceDeityLink!
Site God
Site God
FierceDeityLink!

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.(   Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.( I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:57 am

And used games are basically the same.
Back to top Go down
Link64
Sage
Sage
Link64

PostSubject: Re: Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.(   Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.( I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:46 pm

Buy 20 bucks cheaper!
Back to top Go down
FierceDeityLink!
Site God
Site God
FierceDeityLink!

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.(   Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.( I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:43 am

And that.
Back to top Go down
Link64
Sage
Sage
Link64

PostSubject: Re: Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.(   Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.( I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:04 pm

Ezlo! Man to Man......or...Hat to Hero.....I'd just like to say, that is the single most amazing Metroid related Sig I've ever seen. But to be frank man, It's just a liiiiiitle to big!

Don't change it!!!! ...just shrink it a little is all!
Back to top Go down
FierceDeityLink!
Site God
Site God
FierceDeityLink!

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.(   Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.( I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:52 am

Yes please just make it a bit smaller.
Back to top Go down
Ezlo_126
Ezlo_126

PostSubject: Re: Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.(   Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.( I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:48 am

Yeah. When I first put it on i realized it was absolutely HUGE!!!! I'm working on resizing it.
*EDIT* I'm done resizing it, and I threw in the Other M symbol just for the heck of it. geek
Back to top Go down
FierceDeityLink!
Site God
Site God
FierceDeityLink!

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.(   Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.( I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:38 am

Looks. Awesome but it still kinda freaks me out.
Back to top Go down
Ezlo_126
Ezlo_126

PostSubject: Re: Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.(   Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.( I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:42 pm

How do you think a little six year old (me) felt when that this slowly grew out of the ground. I was afraid to go into my garage for a while after that...
Back to top Go down
FierceDeityLink!
Site God
Site God
FierceDeityLink!

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.(   Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.( I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:20 am

I remember ready every Scary Stories book when I was in second grade. I did not sleep for years.

Back to top Go down
Link64
Sage
Sage
Link64

PostSubject: Re: Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.(   Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.( I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:08 pm

Other M is turning out pretty dang good so far! It's not as lore heavy as the prime games, but more back story heavy. The kind of thing that has a lot of weight in the over all story line. It was such a hassel to get over to gamestop today. But well worth it!
Back to top Go down
Ezlo_126
Ezlo_126

PostSubject: Re: Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.(   Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.( I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:36 pm

Definitely L64. It was worth the hassle. To be honest, I didn't think that switching to first person mode in a battle was as bad as the reviews made it sound. (I was able to get multiple super missles in on ridley, believe it or not.) I absolutely LOVE the fully animated cut-scenes! The graphics are SOOO amazing!!! *Fanboy squeal*
Back to top Go down
Link64
Sage
Sage
Link64

PostSubject: Re: Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.(   Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.( I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:37 pm

I CONCUR! *Duel fan boy squeal!*
Back to top Go down
FierceDeityLink!
Site God
Site God
FierceDeityLink!

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.(   Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.( I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:38 pm

Metriod is amazing.

I am in the Fire Place. After the baby Ripply I guess jumped on me and killed that guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.(   Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Metroid Other M Discussion Topic! (or any metroid for that matter.(

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sacred Grove Forums :: Other :: Anything Else-