The Sacred Grove Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the Master Sword

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Secret of the Stars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
windmaster
Wise Man
Wise Man
windmaster

Rupees : 97148
Hearts : 0

Hero
Character Name:
Race::

Secret of the Stars _
PostSubject: Secret of the Stars   Secret of the Stars I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:39 pm

Chapter 1 Part
A door stands alone in-between two trees. The door looks like it grows from the ground. Symbols are carved in this oak door. The top symbol is the Karoda’s symbol for fire. The left is the Foreians symbol for air. The right symbol is the Calorans symbol for water. And the bottom symbol is the Plarorians symbol for earth. And in the center of the door symbols for light and dark rotating. This door has a name. A name of the door has been passed down by families. The name of this door is…
Back to top Go down
FierceDeityLink!
Site God
Site God
FierceDeityLink!

Rupees : 102819
Hearts : 4

Hero
Character Name: Fierce Deity Link
Race:: Sage

Secret of the Stars _
PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Stars   Secret of the Stars I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:51 pm

. . .

I always love a mysterious start to a story.

Carry on.
Back to top Go down
https://thesacredgroveforums.forummotion.com
windmaster
Wise Man
Wise Man
windmaster

Hero
Character Name:

Secret of the Stars _
PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Stars   Secret of the Stars I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:21 pm

my friend is editing the written one.
so when I get it back I'll post more.
windmaster
Back to top Go down
Iron Knuckle
Goron
Goron
Iron Knuckle

Rupees : 96730

Secret of the Stars _
PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Stars   Secret of the Stars I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:42 pm

I know your friend finished editing it 'cause you showed me your edited copy.
Back to top Go down
windmaster
Wise Man
Wise Man
windmaster

Hero
Character Name:

Secret of the Stars _
PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Stars   Secret of the Stars I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:51 pm

“Nozastar, wake up.” This voice was female, and very close to him. “I know you’re awake,” The voice was teasing him.
“Starsist, stop, I’m awake now.” Nozastar replied shoving his sister aside and sitting up. His dark brown hair hung before his dark green eyes. His sisters medium brown hair and light green eyes hung from the bed above. Her dark skin matched his; spending their lives above the clouds gave them a good tan.
“Hurry up,” Starsist said jumping down from her bed and gliding to the floor. “Remember Master Stormhopper is coming to the temple today.”
“Master Stormhopper is coming today?” Nozastar asked as he grabbed his green cloak off the hook next to his bed and down next to her.
“Of course, remember, he’s going to tell us our origin.” She answered “we're sixteen now we can now,” while looking around for something. “Have you seen my mirror?” she asked as she picked up a brush out of the curtained space where she changed into her cloak.
“Next level up,” he answered, gliding up to the next level of their home. He picked up a mirror and hovering it above Starsist’s head. Using his wind element came naturally to Nozastar. It usually took years for an average Foreian to master their element, but for Nozastar and Starsist, they mastered theirs elements the day they left the temple.
“Stop messing around or we’ll be late.” Starsist complained, grabbing the mirror, and instantly started to comb her hair. Nozastar started to count the strokes she used. After ten strokes he got bored. He jumped, hovered, and then flew around their home.
Their house consists of five levels. Each ring platform formed around the inside of a Willbark tree. These trees seem normal on the outside, but on the inside they are hollow. These trees grow up into the clouds and only the top are hollow so they make the bests houses for the Foreians.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Secret of the Stars _
PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Stars   Secret of the Stars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret of the Stars

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sacred Grove Forums :: Fan Work :: Fan Fiction-